You set the bar high for positive interactions with applicants and are always willing to support the team. You love to multi-task, enjoy helping people, and want to join an amazing team.
You are in it to win it.
We’re not just any property management company. Join us as we elevate the industry.
- Develops creative and unique recruiting strategies for all positions and partners with VP of HR on hard to fill positions
- Drives the advertisement of open positions within budget and proactively recruits and develops a ready pool of candidates through job boards, resume searches, advertising, and networking
- Connects with hiring managers to understand recruitment needs and sources and identifies high quality candidates to move forward in the interview process
- Schedules on-site interviews and navigates candidates through a multi-tiered interview process
- Visits properties when needed to provide interview support
- Proactively maintains a pipeline of future candidates for all positions in all regions
- Works with VP of HR to identify and participate in select job fairs or other hiring events
- Participates in trainings to provide information to hiring managers on interview techniques, guidelines, and other related topics
- Prepares and updates necessary recruiting reports and budgets
- Adheres to Sequoia hiring values and employment laws
- Completes tasks or projects as assigned