You are a multi-tasker who enjoys working on a variety of administrative projects that directly impact the successful operation of multi-million dollar assets. You like supporting others, have an eye for detail, and enjoy auditing reports and databases., You are familiar with property management operations to ensure our systems, data, and teams are all operating within company standards.
This position is fully remote based with minimal travel required to our corporate office in Walnut Creek, CA or visiting properties in the portfolio.
What you’ll do for us:
- Audit site operations pertaining to property management software database with lease expirations and renewal letter offerings
- Audit amenity setup for each property within the portfolio, work with site teams to ensure correct amenities are utilized and determine if any updates are needed
- Audit renovation trackers to ensure accurate values are entered by site teams
- Extracts data from financial reports on a quarterly basis for the portfolio to be utilized in quarterly investor reports
- Retrieve quarterly market reports for the portfolio & distribute to the Executive Team
- Create and maintain existing portfolio performance reports for fee-managed portfolio clients and company-owned portfolio as-needed and generate supporting graphs
- Assist with completion of monthly reporting as needed such as Board of Directors report, Quarterly Portfolio review, and Stacked Rent Ranking reports.
- Review and audit clients within the Investor Management database to ensure correct setup and linking of existing accounts
- Assist our Real Estate Analyst with maintaining updated rent control limit values per CPI for portfolio
- Assist with managing the Sequoia HelpDesk and resolve issues from the site teams pertaining to renewal inquiries or troubleshooting
- Review and updates various market study documents as needed